Renee's New Brush

Renee's New Brush



"It is completely unimportant. That is why it is so interesting."
Agatha Christie

Sunday, May 9, 2010

WORK IN PROGRESS


Hello! This is a sneak peek at a painting I am working on. I have had an extremely difficult time painting with the construction all around me so I am trying to finish this painting this weekend. I am very happy with the relationship between these two, and I am almost there with the chickadee feathers, but I am not sure how I want to proceed with the base of the bath. The birdbath that I am modeling in the painting, is in my shade garden. The bath is very low to the ground, and surrounded by all manner of ground covers and flowers. I don't want to distract from the chickadees, but I am not sure I shouldn't add more. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Penelope

1 comment:

  1. These chickadees are so beautiful. They have a peaceful resemblence about them, kind in nature. I vote for ground cover, I don't think it will distract from these two love birds!

    ReplyDelete