Renee's New Brush

Renee's New Brush



"It is completely unimportant. That is why it is so interesting."
Agatha Christie

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Golden

Golden

Acrylic, 5 x 7 inches. $95.00 Sold


Hello. This is my finished painting of an American Goldfinch (Washington's' State bird), and a Species Rhododendron (Washington's State flower). I can't believe that I was able to paint "Golden" with all of its fine detail, amidst the ear-shattering sounds and raucous shaking of the walls, that occur during my remodel. Through it all, I was able to maintain my focus, which is a great thing since I get to do it all over again for the next several months. I will also be showing this piece on ETSY at: http://www.penelopearts.etsy.com/. Hope you like it!


Penelope

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Readers...click on this to enlarge! Look at the intricate detail! I can even smell the flower! The Goldfinch eye will pierce your soul! Very, very cool!

    ReplyDelete