Renee's New Brush

Renee's New Brush



"It is completely unimportant. That is why it is so interesting."
Agatha Christie

Thursday, April 15, 2010

LIME



LIME

Acrylic on canvas, 5 x 7 inches. $95.00


Hello! This is "Lime". In case you notice a difference, it is not your eyes, I put up a more accurate photo, but while the limes are very close to the painting, the background has less blue in it. I have been enjoying painting citrus, particularly on this bumpy canvas. I plan to paint a bowl of lemons next, we'll see. Both "Lemon" and "Lime" are also on: http://www.penelopearts.etsy.com/. Back to the studio.


Penelope

1 comment:

  1. These last two fruits, Lemon and Lime, are really nice! I am in awe how you detail the highlight on both paintings! I can hardly wait to see your fruit bowl!

    ReplyDelete