Renee's New Brush

Renee's New Brush



"It is completely unimportant. That is why it is so interesting."
Agatha Christie

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Limes

Limes

Acrylic on canvas, 6" x 6". $55.


We have limes! Whew! Fruit is still hard. I didn't help myself by painting a striped support. For some reason, I did not figure out until after I painted the stripes, that it would have been a whole lot easier to paint one solid color and then paint stripes on it, then to paint the dark stripes, let that dry, then paint the light stripes, let that dry, then clean up the dark edges, then clean up the light edges... Oh well, I will just file this experience under "new things learned" and then hope that I remember it. I do like my limes. Now onto pears!!!


Penelope

1 comment:

  1. OK fans...take a look at these limes close-up by clicking on the image. It is really cool to see such fine detail! I like that the limes have an unusual background! Who would think that purple and green look so good together! Another pear tomorrow? OK!

    ReplyDelete