Renee's New Brush

Renee's New Brush



"It is completely unimportant. That is why it is so interesting."
Agatha Christie

Friday, February 12, 2010

Visionary

Visionary

Acrylic 16 x 20. Entered in Show.

Hello. "Visionary" is the last of the five paintings I am entering in the Kent show. If I am really drawn to a subject or pose, I will paint it several times, in several sizes, until I feel I have reached an inner goal that, for now, eludes me. Sometimes I am very clear about what each element in a painting means to me, the colors, shapes, placement, etc. and I paint them with intent. At other times, I just don't know why I make the choices that I make. What I do know, is that in art, as in all aspects of life, more will be revealed.

Penelope

1 comment:

  1. Your work makes me smile! I love all the different colors!

    ReplyDelete