Renee's New Brush

Renee's New Brush



"It is completely unimportant. That is why it is so interesting."
Agatha Christie

Monday, February 8, 2010

Waiting


Waiting

Acrylic 16 x 20 inches. $325.

"Waiting" is another painting that I am planning to submit to the City of Kent jury as a possibility for their 2010 Kent Summer Art Exhibit. The big presence of this tiny bird captures how I feel about hummingbirds. I have finished my pear and I will probably post it tomorrow. I have a good start on a small landscape. The goal, as always, is to keep the spontaneity while making the necessary improvements. Wish me luck!
Penelope





2 comments:

  1. This is a beauty! Best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were busy getting ready for your shows! What a delight to see more of your paintings! She is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete