Renee's New Brush

Renee's New Brush



"It is completely unimportant. That is why it is so interesting."
Agatha Christie

Friday, January 22, 2010

Dog Park Berries



Dog Park Berries


5" x 5", Acrylic on canvas. $55.



There is a wonderful dog park in Issaquah, WA where I take my mini-dachshund, Vienna. The entrance is flanked by evergreen trees that I have never seen before. In Fall, the most sensational berries appear on these trees in colors of apricot, coral, oranges and red. I could not resist liberating a small branch. This painting is a result of my lawlessness.

Penelope

2 comments:

  1. Your blog makes me smile, your painting soothes my eyes.......I love being invited into your world... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, this would highlight at a Christmas show!

    ReplyDelete