Renee's New Brush

Renee's New Brush



"It is completely unimportant. That is why it is so interesting."
Agatha Christie

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Small Studio Pose

Small Studio Pose

4" x 4" Acrylic on Board. $75.00



This is my studio. The painting is actually a little brighter than this, but I have not been able to figure out how to get the pictures on my postings as light and bright as those on my computer. I have taken artistic license here as I do not have wood floors, and I am not this neat. Most miniature competitions have very specific requirements. Many require that the entire piece, including the frame, not exceed 5" x 5".

Penelope

2 comments:

  1. Hey, it's nice knowing a little bit about the artist! Thanks for sharing! I am enjoying your detail in your art, and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your continued good thoughts Loretta! P.

    ReplyDelete