Renee's New Brush

Renee's New Brush



"It is completely unimportant. That is why it is so interesting."
Agatha Christie

Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Year, A New Blog.

Hello! Welcome to my new blog. Until today, I have been showing my paintings exclusively in the Pacific Northwest. As of today, I have decided to show and sell my paintings online as well as in my Gallery: Kaewyn Gallery, Bothell, WA, my Public Art participation through EAFA, and Juried shows that interest me. My new blog is the first step of my goal. All feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for looking. Penelope

2 comments:

  1. Love your work! My friends always rave about the two pieces we have displayed. Look forward to seeing more of your work in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL! What a great way to share your work with your friends and the rest of the world! I especially love Renee's New Brush. The colors and clarity are very pleasing! I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future!

    ReplyDelete