Renee's New Brush

Renee's New Brush



"It is completely unimportant. That is why it is so interesting."
Agatha Christie

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Another Day, Another Decoy


Small Ice Fishing Decoy
5" x 7 " Acrylic on canvas. $95.00
This is the third Ice fishing decoy I have painted and posted. It is the smallest decoy in my collection. I love the way the spiky metal dorsal fin looks like a mohawk. I am always happy when I complete a painting. My happy dance is usually a bit short-lived as I slide across the floor to greet the familiar--problem #1: What do I paint next? Two decoys? My black teapot? No, Oh, I know, toddlers cowboy boots. Wait, what about the...
Penelope

1 comment:

  1. Your colors are bold and beautiful! I can see the ice..... and snow is coming! Toddlers cowboy boots? Wow! :)

    ReplyDelete