Renee's New Brush

Renee's New Brush



"It is completely unimportant. That is why it is so interesting."
Agatha Christie

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Fall

"FALL"

8" x 24", Acrylic on canvas. $225.


Hello, "Fall" is one of my rare landscapes. For the most part, they are inner landscapes, as the color and form only exist in my imagination. I am happy with the curvilinear lines and the rich color. One of my goals here is balance. I am trying to balance the weight of the trees and shrubs on the left with the lightness and verticality of the three trees on the right. I think this painting may be done.
Another problem to solve is how to photograph paintings to post and/or enter shows. Lately, I have been doing well with the smaller pieces, but I am still having difficulty with the larger ones torquing. Any ideas?

Penelope

1 comment:

  1. It's easy to "fall" in love with your work! My eyes are naturally drawn from lower right to upper left, then Z scanning back throughout the landscape. You truly know how to captivate!

    ReplyDelete